Celebrity Couples

Exes Antonio Banderas and Melanie Griffith Spotted Arm-in-Arm After Enjoying Dinner with Daughter

Olivia Bellusci

Published

on

Lumeimages / MEGA

Antonio Banderas and his ex-wife, Melanie Griffith, appear to be on good terms.

Over the weekend, the former couple — who were married from 1996 to 2015 — were spotted walking arm-in-arm with smiles on their faces after enjoying dinner with daughter Stella, 29, in Los Angeles, per photos obtained by the Daily Mail. 

The Mask of Zorro star, 65, looked stylish, sporting clogs, black pants, and a silver bomber jacket. Meanwhile, the Buffalo Girls actress, 68, kept it cool in jeans paired with a black leather jacket, accessorized with lacey black gloves. As for Stella, she donned cream-colored wide-leg pants and a matching peacoat with a black shirt underneath.

Mario Santoro/AdMedia/Newscom/The Mega Agency

In 2020, Antonio spoke about his relationship with Griffith in an interview with El Break de las 7, noting, “I think we are both reluctant to bury 20 years of marriage,” per Hola!

“We are human beings, we make mistakes and that is the human condition. You have to leave egos aside and not want to prove that you are right or find who’s guilty of what,” he remarked. “We had a wonderful daughter that we both love and that is the end result of our relationship.”

As Closer previously reported, the Spy Kids actor has been dating girlfriend Nicole Kimpel, 44, for over a decade. However, a source revealed last week that “they’re at extremely different stages of life.”

zz/KGC-34/starmaxinc.com/Newscom/The Mega Agency

“Nicole has been something of a saint these last few years dealing with Antonio’s change of lifestyle,” the source told Closer. “He’s still a jet-setting Latin lover at heart, but he has had to slow down and make adjustments.”

“He gives her all the credit in the world for adapting to his reality, but it’s hard to keep up with somebody with Nicole’s energy level,” the source added.

In a Wednesday, March 25 interview with The Times, Antonio explained his 2017 heart attack, “changed the way I look at life,” inspiring him to leave Hollywood and settle back in his hometown of Málaga, Spain. He quit smoking, sold his private jet, and purchased a not-for-profit theater in Málaga.

Trending News

Celebrity Dads3 weeks ago

Jack Nicholson’s Daughter Shares Rare Photo of the Actor for His 89th Birthday

Celebrity3 weeks ago

Todd Bridges Warned ‘Diff’rent Strokes’ Costar Dana Plato Not to Do ‘Howard Stern Show’ Before She Died

Exclusive3 weeks ago

Antonio Banderas Struggling to ‘Keep Up’ With Girlfriend Nicole Kimpel: ‘Old Enough to Be Her Father’

Celebrity News4 weeks ago

‘Days of Our Lives’ Star Patrick Muldoon Was Reportedly Discovered Unconscious by Girlfriend

Celebrity Couples3 weeks ago

Heather Locklear and Lorenzo Lamas Cuddle Up in Sweet New Photo From Fan Convention

Exclusive2 weeks ago

Mamie Van Doren Reveals ‘Teacher’s Pet’ Costar Doris Day ‘Didn’t Like’ Her: ‘Perhaps Female Jealousy’

Entertainment2 weeks ago

Victoria Principal, Patrick Duffy and More ‘Dallas’ Alums Dish the Details on the Legendary Drama

Celebrity4 weeks ago

Carol Burnett, 92, Reveals Why She’s Stepping Back From On-Camera Work

Celebrity News3 weeks ago

Shirley MacLaine, 92, Looks Unrecognizable in Rare Outing in Malibu to Celebrate Her Birthday: Photos

In Memoriam4 weeks ago

Alan Osmond’s Brother Says ‘His Life Was Not Measured in Years’ After Death

TV Shows1 week ago

3 Out-of-This World ‘General Hospital’ Stories We’ll Never Forget

Celebrity Couples3 weeks ago

Lorenzo Lamas Gushes Over Romance With Heather Locklear, Says She’s ‘The Most Amazing Woman’